Anti-Redness Light Day Care (50 ml)
sebamed’s new care system comprises of three customised products, that are tailored to the needs of very sensitive skin that is prone to redness and rosacea (preliminary stage and subtype I): a gentle cleansing foam, a light day care and a regenerating intensive care.
sebamed ANTI-REDNESS Light Day Care helps to prevent the development of new reddening and to reduce existing reddening, when used regularly.
- The light, cooling formula calms immediately and hydrates the skin (24hr effect).
- The care complex with Physalis pubescens extract has a vascular strengthening effect.
- The sun protection factor of 20 protects the skin daily against sun-induced skin changes.
- Smoothes the skin and protects the skin from premature ageing.
- Perfume-free, green care formula for redness-prone skin.
- The pH of 5.5 supports the natural barrier function of the skin's acid mantle and prevents further irritation.
- Dermatologically / clinically tested.
Packagesize: 50 ml
Very sensitive and redness-prone skin is more susceptible to irritation due to a disturbed skin barrier and very sensitive nerve fibres. Intermittent redness, a feeling of heat and tension in the face are the result. The dilation of the blood vessels in the skin can cause persistent redness.
Aqua, Glycerin, Dibutyl Adipate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Propylheptyl Caprylate, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol (Nano), Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Tris-Biphenyl Triazone (Nano), Zea mays starch, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum parkii butter, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Disodium Cetearyl Sulfosuccinate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Physalis pubescens fruit juice, Centella asiatica leaf extract, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, 4-t-Butylcyclohexanol, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Allantoin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, CI 47005, CI 61570.
The listed ingredients correspond to the current state of production. Our company philosophy "Science for healthy skin" obliges us to regularly revise all formulations of sebamed products - based on scientific findings. Therefore, the information on the product is always decisive.