Feminine Intimate Wash pH 3.8
When young women begin to menstruate, the level of estrogen in the body starts to rise and the pH level of the genitals starts to decrease to a more acidic pH value of 3.8. The gentle pH 3.8 formula supports the micro-flora balance of the intimate area, and therefore helps to protect against harmful micro-organisms.
- Supports the vulva’s micro-flora balance
- Sensitive care complex with Aloe barbardensis and Bisabolol moisturizes and soothes sensitive skin
- Lactic Acid supports the natural protection against infections
- Reliable feminine hygiene for women aged 15-50 years
- Recommended feminine care during the menstrual cycle
- For daily intimate care
- Dermatologically / gynecologically / clinically tested
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-55 Propylene Glycol Oleate, Parfum, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Panthenol, Hamamelis virginiana bark/leaf extract, Caramel, Citric Acid, PEG-18 Glyceryl Oleate/Cocoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone Olamine, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate.
The listed ingredients correspond to the current state of production. Our company philosophy "Science for healthy skin" obliges us to regularly revise all formulations of sebamed products - based on scientific findings. Therefore, the information on the product is always decisive.