Baby Diaper Rash Cream
Healthy skin has a biological slightly acidic surface called the acid mantle. The delicate skin of a newborn is lacking this protective acid mantle, which is established during the first few months of life.
- Provides reliable protection and relief
- Formula with Wheat Bran extract helps to soothe and counteract irritation
- Panthenol containing care complex stimulates the healing process
- For rashes
- The pH 5.5 promotes the development of the skin's acid mantle
- Dermatologically / clinically tested
Aqua, Petrolatum, Paraffinum liquidum, Polyglyceryl-2-Sesquiisostearate, Panthenol, Cera alba, Sorbitol, Squalane, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone, Triticum vulgare bran extract, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Allantoin, Sodium Lactate, Cera microcristallina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
The listed ingredients correspond to the current state of production. Our company philosophy "Science for healthy skin" obliges us to regularly revise all formulations of sebamed products - based on scientific findings. Therefore, the information on the product is always decisive.